At JP LEE & Co. our fully trained and insured specialist operatives work to the highest standards and operate strictly under the direct guidance and supervision of our own surveyors. Our contract work is carried out strictly in accordance with best professional practice and a Confirmation of Treatment Certificate is issued on completion of all specialist works.
In addition to providing onsite specialist support to Builders and Clients restoring older properties, we also provide more traditional contracting services as listed below.
Contracting SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Detailed on site Building Investigation Works - including all necessary opening up of concealed building fabric together with Assessment of Damage and Reporting.
- Full onsite Building Conservation Tutorials for Contractors, DIY Enthusiasts, and others restoring any older property.
- Full Condensation & Black Mould Control treatments - including installation of bathroom extract fans and domestic Heat Exchange Units.
- Full Woodworm Eradication treatments - including all necessary lifting and relaying loft insulation etc.
- Full Wet & Dry Rot Eradication treatments - including all associated tracing out and investigation work.
- Full Chemical or Electrical Damp Proof Course installation to control problems associated with rising damp.
- Application of Liquid Floor Membranes to control rising damp in solid floors.
- Full Waterproofing of porous external wall renders and masonry.
- Installing internal water proof membranes to control problems associated with high external ground levels and penetrating damp.
- Full basement waterproofing - including, installation of sump pumps and cavity drain membranes.